The Gegengeist Gruppe or G.G.G., literally translates as "Anti-Ghost Group", is an elite faction established to seek out supernatural means of bringing Germany to power. Gegengeist Gruppe has a preliminary headquarters in Falkenburg, Germany.
- Jürgen Wulf: Founder and supreme commander, also the holder of the Beliar artifacts.
- Mynce: High commander of G.G.G. placed by Brimstone Society as a double agent.
- Báthory Mengele: Scientist responsible for the study of Daemites, developing a sick fascination for the creatures.
- Sigmund and Simon Krieger: Identical twins with a special ability; they literally share each other's pain.
- D. Mauler: Human cybernetically enhanced by the Nazis.
- Von Blut: Thule High Priest, main occult writer.
- Kommando: Mysterious G.G.G. infantry colonel.
- P. Eckstein: Officer in command of the toxic gas project.
- G. Gosler: Officer who created the Unholy Mecha.
- Elite Soldiers: Members of the special forces formed within the G.G.G.
- Hazmat troopers: To handle potentially hazardous materials.
- G.G.G. jetpack troopers: Equipped with high power jetpacks and air filtering masks, the elite jetpack squads of G.G.G. were deployed during the assault on castle Gaustadt as support units.
- Superpanzer Mobile Armor: Essentially a bipedal walking tank, these mobile armor were used in the assault on Castle Gaustadt.
- Soldiers: The G.G.G. uses troops of the Wehrmacht in its operations.
- Waffen-SS troopers: Members of the elite Waffen-SS, these troopers wear panzer-like leather jackets and use the same weapons as regular soldiers.
- Waffen-SS: These NCO enemies differ from the regular SS troopers only in that they wear a grey coat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.